Annual Airbnb Revenue in Rio rancho new mexico, USA

Last updated on May 27th, 2024

Rio Rancho, New Mexico| Airbnb Market Data & Overview | USA

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Airbnb Market Data & Overview

Is it profitable to do Airbnb in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, USA?

What is the occupancy rate of Airbnb in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, USA?

What is the average daily rate of Airbnb in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, USA?

Author Image

Rio Rancho, New Mexico, USA Airbnb Data

Last updated on: 15th May, 2024

USA / New mexico / Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Investing in a short-term rental can be highly stable and profitable. It’s stable because housing has been one of the most stable asset classes. Also, when you can’t do an Airbnb anymore, you can still rent it out to a long-term tenant with a lower yield. It is highly profitable because the monthly cash flow from short-term rentals typically is double the amount of traditional rentals.
The true profit from home investing comes from capital appreciation and cash flow from your rental. Between 1850 and 2015, globally, the average home value appreciated at 5.5% annually. If your short-term rental yields 3% of your total initial investment, your investment’s annual return is 8.5% before taxes are considered.
Without further ado, let’s see if Rio Rancho, New Mexico is good for Airbnb.
Occupancy Rate



Daily Rate


Revenue (2023)


Net Yield


Number of Listings

Is Airbnb Profitable in Rio Rancho, New Mexico ?

Maybe, it’s profitable to Airbnb because the average net rental yield for a one-bedroom property is 6.3%.
The national median net short-term rental yield is 5.4% in the USA. For more context, a traditional rental can typically yield 2-4% if you don’t have to pay a mortgage interest. A typical 1 bedroom listing in Rio Rancho, New Mexico is booked for 175 nights a year, with a median occupancy rate of 48% and an average daily rate of $104. In Rio Rancho, New Mexico, A typical host income (annual revenue) was $18,307 in 2023.

Best Areas in Rio Rancho for Airbnb

Are you wondering where to invest in Rio Rancho? Look no further! Here are 10 areas travelers often search for. You can find the short-term rental statistics of all of these neighborhoods from Airbtics! Check out which neighborhood has the highest rental demand. 🚀
  1. Petroglyph National Monument
  2. ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden
  3. ABQ BioPark Zoo
  4. Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
  5. Old Town Albuquerque
  6. Sandia Peak Tramway
  7. Albuquerque Museum
  8. Balloon Fiesta Park
  9. National Museum of Nuclear Science & History
  10. Explora Science Center and Children’s Museum
Okay, you might wonder about more specific data. For example, how much can an average listing with 2 bedrooms and a pool make? Or, what is the seasonality in booking? When is the peak month?
Signup and check out more in-depth vacation rental data for free.
Explore Rio Rancho, New Mexico‘s Airbnb Data


Airbnb Data
Airbnb Data

Join The Club!

Get a free weekly

will only send you value bombs


Get Access to our weekly data-driven airbnb report!